Like us on Facebook!

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Today will be tomorrows memory. A Visual Journal page.

Hello there art lovers!


Today I'd like to share with you a page in my Visual Journal.
Making this page was such a delight! I started out with the words: Today I Play! and ended up with a beautiful message about how today becomes tomorrows memory.
It made me realise once more that we live in the 'here and now' and that it is up to us to make it worth remembering tomorrow.

Many  thanks to Pink! who's music was playing while I was creating my page. Her words: 'These are the good old days' inspired my conversation with my muse.

I started without a plan, really just playing with color and materials. This creative play always gets me into a meditative state where I seem to open up to whatever my muse wants to reveal. I just love these conversations!

I hope you enjoy the video! I'd be happy to answer any question you might have, just leave a comment.

~Monique




No comments:

Post a Comment