Like us on Facebook!

Friday, June 07, 2013

Artjournalflip!!

Yes artjournal lovers, another artjournal flip. :-)

This time one from a class I did; 30 pages in 90 days with Christy Sobolewski. You can find this class here.
This is the result of 90 days of artjournaling, I've learned a lot and had so much fun!
In fact, I'm going to start all over again for round 2! LOL (it starts next monday, 10th of june)

I am very curious how the second one will turn out. 3 Months have past, things have changed, I learned a lot but probably have missed some things and/or have allready forgotten all about them. There was so much information in this class.

I hope you enjoy the video and if you are not in a class right now go and give yourself one! 
Learning and making that wich you have learned your own is such a beautiful journey...



Happy Creating!
~Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment